Tuesday, October 27, 2009

The New York Sartorialist Is Shot

So imagine the scene. I'm taking photos, or trying, of potential subjects for the New York Sartorialist blog. I'm positioning my subject for the shot, I have a cameraman shooting film positioning me and a photographer, Mark Fisher, giving orders to position it all in one still frame. And repeat... All on a busy sidewalk in SOHO. Just in a days work. The good news is that we have tangible evidence of the madness with some select photos below (a couple of MY subject shots shown in the New York Sartorialist). Why? More will be revealed :-)  Enjoy!


































2 comments:

  1. Welcome to the Blogosphere, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done Michael! I look forward to your witticisms and observations!

    ReplyDelete